Disinfecting Surface Cleaner - Free & ClearRegular price $9.99
- The Puracy Difference: Join the millions enjoying our award-winning, plant-powered formulas
- Guaranteed to safely and thoroughly clean any water-safe surface without leaving residue behind
- CREATED BY DOCTORS: Developed & Tested by Ph.D. Chemists, the plant-based cleaning spray effectively removes food, juice, grease, sugar, fingerprints, footprints, tree sap, grime, adhesives, dirt, spills, streaks, residues, and hundreds more of life’s messes
- USE ON ALL SURFACES, INCLUDING THOSE CONTACTING FOOD: Residue and scent-free results on highchairs, car seats, strollers, countertops, changing tables, floors, tablets, toys, laminate, furniture, granite, glass, metal, painted surfaces, plastic, porcelain, ovens, quartz, sealed & unsealed stone, sinks, stainless steel, toilets, vinyl, walls, and any other water-safe surface
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Safe for Children, Pets, All Household Surfaces; Plant-derived, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, vegan, biodegradable; Certified Cruelty-Free - Never Tested on Animals; Made in the USA!
- 99.5% Natural
Puracy Natural Baby Multi-Surface Cleaner is a non-toxic, effective, and versatile cleanser made from water and plant-derived materials. This unique blend was designed to clean every surface your baby comes in contact with, leaving zero residues, smells, or nastiness behind. The biodegradable ingredients were carefully chosen and developed into a premium solution by our team of Ph.D. chemists, then reviewed by Medical Doctors, and finally tested by families before becoming a trusted member of the Puracy product line.
The proprietary formula is safe to use around your family and free from harsh chemicals and fumes. This is a true all-purpose, every-surface cleaner; effective enough to clean a bathroom, safe enough to clean a high chair, and pure enough to clean glass. Simply spray the surface and wipe clean with a microfiber cloth. This product is 99.5% Natural, per Puracy’s ‘What Natural Means to Us’ definition available on our website.
Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside (Vegetable-Based Cleanser), C10-C16 Alcohol Ethoxylate (Plant-Based Cleanser), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable Preservative), Sodium Citrate (Plant-Based pH Neutralizer), Citric Acid (Plant-Based pH Neutralizer)
- Spray affected surface, using a sweeping motion, with one trigger pull per 2’ x 2’ area. Using a clean, folded microfiber cloth and medium pressure, wipe in straight, fast moving, overlapping passes. You want to make tight “Z” patterns with your cloth. You will see the wetness pattern evaporate shortly after you pass over which confirms you are cleaning correctly.
- For heavily soiled areas, spray the affected surface and wait 30 seconds before using the instructions above.